Delhi Institute of Technology Management& Research was established with a unique philanthropic vision of the Founder Chairman Mr. S. P. Lall, to establish a world class educational institution to offer Qualitative Professional Education at common man's affordability level on a sustainable growth basis.
DITMR is a sunrise hub for providing education in the part of Delhi-NCR. In a world where knowledge and talent count so heaving, it is people-faculty, students and staff - who matter the most to the quality of a vital educational institution. DITMR is situated in Faridabad NCR-Haryana, DITMR has been envisioned to be an institute promoting academic and professional excellence, nurturing and sustaining conducive ambience for sculpting budding talents into Technology and Management Leaders of Tomorrow and inculcating professional ethics, cultural values, sensitivity and sense of service towards society. DITMR is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and DTE Haryana and is affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak-which has been conferred 'A' Grade by NAAC. Emphasis at DITMR is firmly on grooming strong Core Faculty base by inducting well qualified and bright faculty who have a missionary zeal for teaching and are committed to the cause of shaping careers. Guided and graded classroom instructions, interactive tutorial sessions, hands on laboratory experience and interaction with successful entrepreneurs & visiting faculty are planned to help the students in developing self-confidence, clarity of thought and over all personality. It is a unique institution for imparting education where student will find, campus wide computer networking, Wi-Fi enabled buildings, pollution free environment and power backup. The culture at DITMR is that of openness, mutual trust and faith and the purpose is to impart training through head, heart, hands and soul with the belief in having a transparent system and an excellent academic environment. There are ample facilities and opportunities to develop physical and mental abilities through sports, recreational, dramatics, debates and much more. DITMR has a tradition of Inviting Celebrities and specialists in their respective areas for delivering guest lectures on the latest issues relevant to industry. DITMR has the philosophy of imparting education to develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually proficient and ingeniously talented leaders can emerge. The basic aim of DITMR is to impart technical training to the students so that they become more consignable in the industries by having a varied exposure to the practical atmosphere. We are the approached NODAL CENTRE of Training & Placement. The various Clubs and Training Centers at SGI are: ERDC (Embedded Research and development Centre), Mechatronics Centre, Cyber Forensic Lab, Language Lab, Soft Skills Centre, Psychometrics Level of Education, Robotics Lab, CAD/CAM Centre, Discover Yourself Lab, Festin "O" Beat (For cultural affairs), Software Solutions Services Lab, Mind and Soul Centre, Summer Training Club and Proposed Radio Station. Various Faculties are planned to help the students in developing self-confidence, clarity of thought and over all personality. Once a part of DITMR, student will be groomed as an achiever.
Sprawling over a 15-acre land, The spacious and ventilated class rooms, drawing halls are well furnished. The college has a generator for the uninterrupted conduct of experiments in laboratories. All the labs of engineering and sciences are well equipped and are being updated every year with the addition of new equipment.
The college has 400 computer systems out of which 150 are main computer center and remaining are in individual departments. All the departments are inter connected by LAN. The college has high speed internet through Airtel services. The college library of 12000 sq.ft is well furnished. There are 30,000 volumes on racks with open access systems and lending facility to students.
The library subscribing to about 40 international e-technical journals besides many magazines of general interest. The college also subscribes to digital libraries who provide access to books and journals available on internet. The college has a four acre play ground with, badminton court, cricket ground, volley ball court and facilities for indoor games like table tennis. The alumni of the college are all well placed in reputed Government and Private organizations in India and Abroad.
In the Campus Recruitment for the academic year 2018-2019 (for the students who passed out in April 2019) 317 students secured placement in reputed Multi-National Companies like TCS, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Capgemeni, Wipro, Accenture, L&T, InfoTech, Tech Mahindra, Hyundai, HP, NTT Data, Emphasis, Osmosys, GGK Technologies, Security systems, Prokarma, Medha servo drives, NRI, ADP, Toshiba, Cyient etc.
Major Achievements Of College
- Pass out students are mostly appointed in various companies.
- Most of the students pass B.Tech with distinction and first division.
- Delhi Institute of Technology Management & Research is Ranked No.1 in Private Colleges, in Faridabad (2011).
- Delhi Institute of Technology Management & Research is Ranked No.1 Engineering Colleges, NCR (2012).
- Delhi Institute of Technology Management & Research arranged Job Fair in 2011 to place 500 students in various companies.
- Education excellent Awards in consecutive year 2011 and 2012 from Big Brands Research Group,
- Awards received from Mr Chetan Bhagat & Dr. Sashi Tharoor, ex- Foreign Minister.
- Haryana Gaurav Awards, in Sports & youth welfare category, in 2012 from All. India Technology Association & Management, Chandigarh.
- Award received from Governor of Punjab & Administrator UT Chandigarh Shri Shivraj.V.Patil
- Maximum student's admission records in B Tech, Diploma, etc.
- Most of the seats in B.Tech and Diploma get filled every year.
- Students from more than 8 states took admission in Delhi Institute of Technology Management & Research.
- Many students participated in various seminars organized by different colleges.
- Many papers are published and presented by various faculty members.
- Papers are published in National & international Journals.
- Laurels from various engineering colleges by B tech students.
- Sir Vishweshraiya awards by two B.Tech students.
- Scholarship for many meritorious and economically weak students.
- Blood donation camp by Red cross society.
- Won first prize from nearby colleges
Some of our prominent Recruiters:
- 1. Osmosys
- 2. Sonata Software
- 3. HCL,
- 4. TIBCO
- 5. Celigo
- 6. Robert Bosch
- 7. GGK Technologies
- 8. Value labs K-tree
- 9. Hyundai Motors
- 10. L&T
- 11. Medha Servo Drives
- 12. Riktam technologies
- 13. Huawei Technologies
- 14. NTT data
- 15. ADP
- 16. CTS
- 17. Virtusa-Polaris
- 18. Mphasis
- 19. Mind tree
- 20. Redpine Signals
- 21. Tata Consultancy Services
- 22. IBM
- 23. Oracle Financial corporation
- 24. Mu-sigma
- 25. Cap Gemini
- 26. Accenture
- 27. Tech Mahindra
- 28. GGK Technologies
- 29. Value labs
- 30. CMC
- 31. Neudesic