The objective of ICRTEMS-2019 is to present the latest research and results of scientists (preferred students, post graduate Students, Research Scholars and post-doc scientists) related to Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering. The conference will feature traditional paper presentations as well as keynote speeches by prominent speakers who will focus on related state-of-the-art technologies in the areas of the conference.
Now-a-days the academia and researchers are not only pondering but also experiencing the overwhelming outcomes of interdisciplinary researches. Moreover, it has been ubiquitously encouraged by the governments, research agencies and by the academic institutions.
The intent behind the multidisciplinary international conference is to provide a common platform, where academia, delegates from industry and nominees from various Government and Private Universities and Institutions can sit together, and cherish about achievements so far, as well as deliberate upon futuristic approaches along with major bottlenecks. The deliberations will not only encompass all avenues of electrical, electronics, computer science and information technology but also through spotlight on positive and inadvertent impact of modern technologies on society.
The context of the conference is to foster as well as exaggerate the research culture among academia and industry facilitated by sprinkled out ideas by exchange of the intellect during the conference. Furthermore, the intent of the activity is to let the folks acquaint with transcendental growth, recent trends, innovations and security issues involved in the domain of communication technologies, sustainable smart electrical systems, high performance computing, big data, social media, hardware & software design, advanced software engineering, Internet of Things (IoT), e-governance etc. and their impact on societal applications through various brainstorming sessions. The conference will facilitate the young researchers, industries and research agencies especially, those, who are carrying out their research work in the aforesaid domain of Mechanical, Civil, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering with valuable discussions in order to make the outcomes more realistic.
Expected Outcomes Of Conference:
- Raise and disseminate awareness about upcoming research areas, issues and success stories.
- Such activity will affect the teaching learning process in a positive manner, as the academia will get acquaint with recent trends in the domain of Mechanical, Civil Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering.
- The visionary and modus operand of several developed nations will also be shared so that we can also learn some lessons.
- Foster the culture of innovative research among academia and industries.
- The delegates will gain a greater understanding through high profile keynote addresses, presentation and discussion sessions coupled with real practical applications.
Benefits To Delegates Attending The Conference:
- Skill improvement: Learning new ideas and approaches in conferences make delegates more effective and efficient at work.
- Meeting experts and influencers face-to-face: Conferences offer the opportunity to delegates to meet business leaders and to position as an expert in his/her field.
- Network: Good conferences offer the opportunity for delegates to mix and mingle, form new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
- Explore new ways of working: A well run conference will help faculty curate new ideas. Even though there is lot information on the web, conferences will cut through the clutter to deliver the best content specific.
- Break out of comfort zone: Conferences force the delegates to break out of comfort zone. Breaking out of comfort zone is just the type of action that is necessary to break out of old ways of thinking.
- Get greater focus: The flip side of learning new things is relearning classic techniques. Conferences create opportunities for greater focus and reflection that could help delegates to take ideas to the next level.
- Get access to pre-conference workshops: Pre-conference workshops offer even more learning opportunities that connect attendees in an intimate learning environment. These workshops are specific to conference themes and a great build-up to the main conference.
- Grow: Conferences provide a unique convergence of networking, learning and fun into a single package.